Optimize with the Valogix Inventory Planner
Inventory Optimization and RationalizationValogix combines the pure science of the optimization algorithms, with the vast inventory planning experience of not only the Valogix founders but also from the thousands of Valogix users around the world.
Make sure you review other inventory solutions carefully to find out if they include genuine inventory optimization algorithms. You owe it to yourself, your company and your customers to choose the right solution to help solve your complex inventory planning needs affordably.
We have determined that you can dramatically improve the effectiveness of the optimization algorithms by adding heuristics into the overall process equation. Heuristic refers to experience-based techniques for problem solving, learning, and techniques for problem solving, learning, and discovery. Heuristic methods are used to speed up the process of finding a satisfactory solution, where an exhaustive search is impractical. This combination of science and practical use (experience) gives Valogix a unique advantage as proven by customers’ published results.
VALOGIX® Optimization and Rationalization (O.R.) The O.R. Professionals in Inventory Performance Improvement
Inventory optimization is a mathematical methodology of balancing capital investment constraints or objectives and service-level goals over a large assortment of stock-keeping units (SKUs) while taking demand and supply volatility into account.
Rationalization is a strategic reorganizing of an inventory in order to improve its operating and performance efficiency. This reorganization or rebalancing may lead to an expansion or reduction in inventory size, a change of stocking policy, or an change of strategy regrading certain available products offered, or all of the above.
Customer results from using Valogix optimized inventory planning – you can’t get better than this!
- Reduced inventory within 6 months or less by up to: 20% 20%
- Reduced expediting and emergency shipments by over: 35% 35%
- Controlled and reduced replenishment spending by more than: 15% 15%
- Improved service levels by having the right items available when your customers want them by 5% to 15% or greater: 15% 15%
- Reduce stockouts by more than: 15% 15%
- Increased sales of up to and sometimes more than: 15% 15%
- Reduction in cost of goods up to 10% due to improved vendor relations: 10% 10%
- Decrease backorders by up to: 20% 20%