A business is known by the company it keeps. We have some of the best partners around the world like SAP Business One, NetSuite, Microsoft, JD Edwards and Sage.
Since 1988 Valogix founders have developed innovative advanced planning solutions for companies around the world. Valogix is looking for experienced professionals in various positions and locations around the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer which recognizes the strength of a diverse workforce. Applicants must provide acceptable proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Valogix is a leading developer of value-based advanced inventory planning solutions. Located in Saratoga Springs, New York, Valogix solutions save time, money, and effort.
Customer Support Specialist
Job Description: Technical Support Specialist
Valogix, a Saratoga Springs Software company, is seeking an individual to support its Advanced Inventory
Planning and Optimization application used for Supply Chain planning. You will have direct customer
interaction via email, phone/skype and remote support applications. You will be responsible for timely
responses to customer/business partner e-mail questions/requests, troubleshooting problems and assisting
with product configuration. In addition, the Technical Support Specialist will assist with software
implementation and upgrade tasks.
• Experience troubleshooting applications in a Windows (PC and Server) environment
• Familiarity with Supply Chain, ERP, and Demand Planning concepts
• Skilled at Data Analysis – able to logically analyze large data sets when data results make sense or is
• B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical skills to find root cause and resolve problems
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines and target dates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, service-oriented individual
• 1+ years working with Relational Databases including Microsoft SQL Server
• Practical business experience solving supply chain demand planning problems
• Experience with SAP Business One and/or NetSuite
• 1+ years in software call center (technical / customer) organization providing e-mail and telephone
• Develop functional expertise on Valogix product line and Supply Chain Planning concepts (Demand
Planning, Replenishment Planning, Production Planning, Supply Network Planning)
• Provide prompt Level 1 & 2 Product, Technical and Implementation support to customers, partners
and sales team with high degree of customer satisfaction and technical expertise
• Work with customers and business partners on open tickets/inquiries to ensure customer
satisfaction, maintaining ticket ownership from initial customer contact to resolution
• Work closely with customers on product configuration, technical problem solving, troubleshooting
and issue recreation
• Work with other Valogix teams including Training, Implementation, Product Management and
Development to ensure seamless support to customer and continued improvement of product line
• Generate and provide software licenses to customers and business partners
• Assist with creation of product/implementation documentation and CRM entry/maintenance tasks
• Assist with Software Implementation and Upgrade tasks including remote access testing, confirmation
of remote environment pre-reqs interface sourcing information
• Coordinate and assist with product installation and upgrade for customers and business partners
• Analyze SQL data, determine root cause of discrepancies between host system and Valogix data
Contact: Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org